Here are 10 ways you can use jojoba oil:
1. As an after-shower body moisturizer: Drop a few drops on your hands, feet, and body so your skin doesn’t get dry after taking a shower.
2. As hair treatment: Apply a few drops to your hair cuticles or a few drops to your conditioner. Your hair will feel the difference.
3. As a nightly facial moisturizer: Apply a drop or two on your face or add it to your night-time moisturizer before you go to bed. This will help your skin glow and feel smooth.
4. As a shaving prep: Apply a few drops before shaving. This will help prevent razor burns.
5. As beard treatment: Apply a few drops to your beard to keep soft and shiny.
6. As a make-up remover: Apply a few drops to a cotton pad and gently wipe make-up and mascara off your face.
7. As a lip balm: Apply to lips to treat your dried, chapped lips. Your lips will feel smoother.
8. As dried cuticle treatment: Apply around your fingernails to treat dried cuticles and keep it look smooth.
9. As a chlorine protectant: Apply a few drops to your hair before swimming. This prevents chemicals from stripping your hair color and prevents your hair from drying out.
10. As a sunburn relief: Apply a few drops with aloe vera and vitamin E to make a soothing balm.